Sunday, September 23, 2007

Wasp Plague!

I’ve been training very hard today: running in the morning and a long bike ride in the afternoon. The weather was quite nice today. So, between the two training sessions, I was able to relax a bit with Sofie and Tille at the swimming pool. There is also a little pool for the kids here, with sand on the bottom. Typical for Tille: she’s not so keen on having sand between her toes, so she prefers to play in the adults pool.
I am convinced that there are also many wasps this year in Hawaii. Earlier this week I was stung by a wasp in my left leg, during a bike training. Today they got me again. First a sting in my right leg and an hour later one, just above my left foot. It didn’t hurt me that badly, but at first it is quite painful.

After my bike training, Sofie had prepared a nice meal. First a salad, then tuna steak with spinach ‘stoemp’ ( = typical Belgian dish, mashed potatoes mixed with spinach), and finally fresh pineapple, cut in little cubes. I am not a difficult person, you know! She really looks after me quite well over here and at home. I am a lucky guy with such a good wife.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

1:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice reading.

8:23 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe Rutger,
Ik volg het op de voet. Tine en Thiery organiseren een ironmannight dus we gaan kei hard supporteren!!

Groeten,

Pepijn

10:32 PM

 
Blogger Turq said...

Good read and good luck. Arizona was also great training grounds with this year's wind and heat.
Will you be wearing a speedsuit?
- Glynn (gturquand@gmail.com)

4:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home