Monday, September 17, 2007

New bike baptised!

Yesterday in Kona, I drove my new bike for the first time. I received the frame some 6 months ago. But, since the new Cervelo 3PC is a copy of last years, except for the colors, I wanted to preserve it for Hawaii. For me, a new bike is good for my moral. I always have this feeling that it is faster than my old one.So, yesterday I drove around on my new ‘beast’ for about two hours. A new bike shines much more too, making that first ride a real pleasure. But after one hour, the rain started pouring over us, just as if I and my bike were under a shower. Sh**t, my beautiful bike got baptized immediately. Luckily for me, a rain shower in Hawaii does not mean your freezing to death too. Nevertheless I hope to finish my remaining training sessions under a typical Hawaiian sun. I like the heat more than rain.
Wet and drowned greetings,
Rutger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home