Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Aloha!


My acclimatization period is over now. Yesterday, I have started with the serious work: 2 weeks of uncompromising training. Yesterday I have been swimming, biking and running. This morning I swum and, in the afternoon, I biked a good 140km. During the last part of the bike it started raining again. I hope that it will remain dry in the coming days. I already have to bike in the rain too many times in Belgium. Aside from this, everything goes fine. Tille is sleeping very well here, which makes it more enjoyable for dad and especially for mom. This evening we first went shopping and then we had a cozy dinner in Lava Java. We had planned to go to Tres Hombres (we go there every year at least once), but they are remodeling. Too bad! Let’s hope that Burger King is not remodeling on race-day, because I already am longing for a whopper immediately after the race.


Rutger

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sound like you´re doing allright over there !

8:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home