Monday, September 10, 2007

Hawaii, here we come!

Aloha to everybody,
Less than five weeks to go. The most important race of the year, Ironman Hawaii, is approaching quickly. From now on, I intend to update my blog on a more regular basis, so that all of you can follow my last weeks of preparation and my ‘daily problems’.
This Wednesday, Sofie, Tille and I are leaving for Kona, Hawaii. That’s in 2 days! Most probably two hectic and chaotic days. I have to verify all my race materials, to give some interviews to the local press and of course to execute the rest of my training program. Somehow, I am eagerly awaiting the departure. I have been training very hard in Font-Remeu, France in the last 3 weeks of August and I am ready to top this with another 3 hard training weeks in Hawaii.On Wednesday, we first fly from Brussels to London and then to San Francisco. After a night’s sleep over there, we continue our journey to Hawaii. We will arrive in Kona on Thursday around noon time. In Belgium it will be around Thursday 12pm by then!
Greetings,
Rutger

PS: I want to thank here all the people for their reactions on the book that I wrote and that was published recently (In Dutch only!). I really enjoyed all the support.

1 Comments:

Blogger Josef Ajram Tares said...

Good luck Rutger! have a nice trip and fight so hard in the Big Island. Ill be there on november to the Ultraman

Josef Ajram
http://superateatimismo.blogspot.com

9:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home