Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Year


I wish everybody a splendid 2008! 2007 cannot be over quick enough for me! I am already in full preparation of the next season and I am longing for the next races.
Here is a little hint already: I will start in the Ironman Arizona on April 13 and afterwards, I will participate in Niederbronn-Les-Bains (France, Half Ironman distance) on may 25th. Furthermore, on August 3, I definitely have the Marc Herremans Classic on my program. I will do more races, but I do not definitely know which ones yet.

See you next year!!

Rutger

2 Comments:

Blogger Carlos Ruiz said...

Rutger, good luck for next year races. I am sure you will do it in Arizona as well as 2007 and you will achieve in Kona what you deserve!!

10:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rutger

Tof dat er nog eens iets op je blog komt te staan. Ik wens je het allerallerbeste in 2008. Dit jaar heb ik de ironman volledig live online gevolgd, prachtig om zien en horen.

Ik volg alle sporten wel wat maar sindsdien is m'n bewondering blijven groeien voor atleten zoals jij. En hoe moeilijk je het daar ook had ben blijven supporteren voor je. Heel veel succes gewenst het komende jaar...

B

2:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home