Saturday, October 21, 2006

The day before D-Day

I am a little early with my blog today. This is necessary, because tomorrow is the big day and I have to get up at 3.45 am (so, I have to go to bed early too!).
I am ready for the race now. Apart from some non-sportive problems (see my previous blogs), my preparation was completely in line with the plan. That’s why I am comfortable that, without accidents or bad luck, I will be able to fulfill my ambitions. It is 6pm now. In 15 minutes a final dinner (lots of pasta with a good sauce), and then I will go to bed. This morning, I went to swim for the last time in the swimming pool, then I drove home for lunch. I prepared some stuff for tomorrow afterwards, brought my bike to the transition park, went for a final run and then…. Sofie gave me my final haircut (so, tomorrow you will recognize my bald head…). This haircut means that my preparation for the race is over. Now, I would like it to be 6.45 tomorrow ASAP!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rutger,

Good luck man, Tell us more about your haircut :D

1:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home