Tuesday, October 17, 2006

starting a blog for Ironman Hawaii (english)

On October 21, I will participate in the Ironman Hawaii, the most important triathlon of the year. In order to keep my supporters and sponsors updated, I plan to write down a daily report here, describing how I prepare for the big race in Kona and what is happening.

Unfortunately, there have been some problems with the setup of the blog... and some other problems, so that I was unable to post in the previous days. So my next blog will be a lengthy one, covering more than one day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best wishes from a fellow Arisonian and athlete! Maybe your story will motivate me to run my second 1/2 marathon. Sorry to hear about the car accident, the scam, and the earthquake.

3:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home