Thursday, October 19, 2006

A busy day

Today’s blog is a quickie for the blog fans. A day of relaxed training (see yesterday’s blog) looks a lot busier in reality. This morning, I got up at 7.30 am. First a quick shower, then a good breakfast and at 8.30am we left for the town center, to register for the race on Saturday. We made it to the register desk at 8.55 and even had to wait a few minutes before the registration office opened at exactly 9 am. At 9.30 am we drove to the swimming pool, but it was closed because of technical problems, so we decided on the spot to switch to the open sea for our swim, even though this actually did not fit very well in our training scheme for the day. At noon we drove home and had a big lunch (a table with 7 people). A little siesta, then played a little bit with Tille and then at 2.45 pm I did an interview with Frank Van De Winkel en Ronny Ceuleers (from 2 Flemish newspapers). At 4 pm, I jumped on my bike for a good bike ride, with a photo session out of a driving car while I was biking (Claude behind the steering wheel and Pieter behind the camera). At 6 pm we were back home. At 7 pm I have done a radio interview with Radio1 (a Flemish radio station). At 7.30 pm I had dinner, followed by a failed attempt to talk with a reporter from Radio 2 (another Flemish station). At 8 pm I have read in some booklets and watched TV for a while. At 10 pm I went to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home