Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Packing

It is Tuesday night now. Tomorrow, at noon time, we will leave our training camp and go to Canberra. First we will have to drive to the airport of Brisbane for about an hour and then we will have a one hour flight. The real training is over. We have now started the tapering. That’s triathlon jargon for some maintenance training and a lot of rest, so that we can start the race fully rested. The packing happens in 2 steps. Today I prepared my bike and all the bike material. Tomorrow morning, it is time to put all my clothes in my big Nike bag. People knowing me a little bit, will acknowledge that I am not very good at keeping things in a good order. The advantage of such an approach is that packing does not take a long time at all. The disadvantage is that I probably will loose a lot of time in Canberra looking for one or another piece of clothing. And this time Sofie will not be around, so the burden of searching will be on me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home