Monday, November 13, 2006

Vacation planning

I just finished calling Sofie. Yesterday I said that I would be delighted to be home shortly. Today, Sofie told me she had booked a vacation for us in the Centerparks vacation center of Peer (Belgium). That really made us laugh: to travel around the world for 3 months and then to go on vacation as soon as you get home. Anyway, it’s going to be a pleasure to play with Tille in the tropical swimming pool. Over here in Australia, I have been biking and running today. I had a very good feeling and my legs felt really light and fresh. That promises the best for Sunday! In the training camp, I am together with Marino Vanhoenacker, Gerrit Schellens and Stijn Demeulemeester, my fellow triathletes from Belgium. This Sunday we will obviously compete with each other, but now the athmosphere in the group is excellent. Well, time to sleep now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home