Sunday, November 12, 2006

an update from Australia

Hello everyone. It is Sunday night, over here in Australia, and today my trainings scheme showed a day of rest. That’s why I decided to give you a quick update on my blog. Everything is going as planned here: we have been in our training camp at the Gold Coast of Australia for more than 2 weeks now and we have almost reached the end of our training work. This Wednesday, we fly to Canberra, where the official long distance ITU world championship will be held on Sunday November 19. Despite the heavy duty race in Hawaii, I feel sufficiently recovered and ready for my last race of the year. I will give it all that I can, once more, but I already am delighted about the few weeks of total rest afterwards and the fact that, after 3 months of worldwide traveling, I will finaly be able to stay at home for a few months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home